Variety, elegance and economy, by design -- Alta Series fire extinguisher cabinets offer an impressive variety of door styles, glazing materials, lettering, finishes and mounting configurations. In addition to their exceptional versatility, Alta Series designs also feature durable, unitized construction for an economical solution that complements virtually any type of construction.
Horseplay, vandalism and theft are more prevalent today than ever before, - increasing the number of broken fire safety cabinets and the risk of serious injury. Without tempered safety glass, a building owner’s liability risks are also increased.
Potter Roemer’s Break Rite® cabinets feature a patented, easy-pull handle and tempered safety glass designed to break into small, harmless pellets that eliminate the risk of serious injury and owner liability issues. Remember, lock it or not, the glass is going to break!
Download the Potter Roemer Catalog here
Standard Door Features:
All Potter Roemer Cabinets come with Tempered Glass
Box: Cold rolled steel with an electro-statically applied, thermally-fused polyester coating
with re-coatable white finish, and a continuous hinge. Surface-mounted cabinets with aluminum door and trim have a box constructed entirely of clear polyester coated aluminum. Surface-mounted cabinets with stainless steel door and trim have a box constructed entirely of 304 stainless steel with #4 finish.
- Cam Latch with Turn Handle
- Tempered Glass
- Cold rolled steel with re-coatable white polyester finish
Optional Features Features:
- 7039, 7044, 7049 Series: Aluminum - Satin finish, clear polyester coated.
- 7059, 7064, 7069 Series: Stainless Steel - #304 Stainless Steel with #4 finish.
- Fire Rating (Option FRC) UL Classified 7N43
- Break Rite Handle
- Pull Handle & Roller Catch instead of standard Turn Handle
- Flush Pull Handle
- and many more (See submittal sheet for details)
(Fire extinguisher shown in picture not included)