This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 25 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
Stopper II with horn and spacer consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate shield and frame that fits over manual pull stations and a space for mounting over exposed conduit. When lifted to gain access to the actual alarm, it sounds a piercing 95 dB or 105 dB warning horn. Immediate attention is drawn to the area and a prankster will either run or be caught.
The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame and the horn will sound until the cover is snapped back onto the frame (or for the life of the battery).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate cover in normal use (one year on electronic components).
- 95 dB or 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery.
- STI-1130 is for surface mount pull stations (Flush - see STI-1100).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Polycarbonate rated -40║F to 120║F (-40║C to 49║C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery every six months and replace battery annually or as required.