This unique and patented device has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for more than 20 years, without restricting legitimate alarms.
Stopper II consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate shield and frame that fits over manual pull stations. Additional models are available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI-1130).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Unlimited lifetime guarantee against breakage to the polycarbonate cover and frame in normal use.
- Proven effective for almost two decades.
- STI-1230 is for surface mount pull stations (Flush - see STI-1200).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Polycarbonate rated -40║F to 120║F (-40║C to 49║C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)