For places where a "break glass" cover is specified such as unsupervised areas.
Accepted by many fire marshals, these versions of the world famous STI Stopper® II are designed for areas where a "break glass" cover is specified. Each device consists of a red polycarbonate cover, mounting frame, a pane of single-strength clear glass (easily replaced when broken), a glass-breaking bar and anchors for installation.
Local fire marshal approval should be obtained prior to installation
- Housing is molded of super tough polycarbonate and is UV-stabilized.
- Aesthetically appealing.
- Fire alarm remains clearly visible and accessible.
- Lifetime guarantee on polycarbonate housing against breakage and damage in normal use.
- Fast and easy installation.
- Glass replacement is simple. (Suggestion: Order extra panes with each unit).
- Accepted by many fire marshals.
- Polycarbonate tested -40°F to 240°F (-40° C to 116°C)