This air conditioned enclosure allows alarm control panels to be protected from extreme temperatures or other areas requiring protection. The extra large, super tough, heavy-duty metal enclosure offers protection against vandalism, either accidental or intentional, as well as dirt, dust and grime. The unit has two 1/4" turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry. The cabinet is NEMA/Type 4 Certified.
To help maintain the correct range of operating temperatures, the air conditioning unit cycles as required and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure. The steel (with baked enamel finish) air conditioner is cost effective, low maintenance, compact and is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- Protects fire alarm control panels and large electronic devices from extreme temperatures.
- AC unit is externally mounted to minimize space intrusion.
- AC unit cycles and a fan runs continuously to sustain a uniform temperature inside the enclosure.
- Allowing for proper air circulation, maximum protected unit is 21 x 33 x 6 inches (533 x 838 x 152 mm).
- Cost effective, low maintenance and compact design.
- Heavy-duty metal enclosure with air conditioner.
- Cabinet only is NEMA/Type 4.
- Unit has two 1/4" turn latches to help prevent unauthorized entry.
- One year warranty on electro mechanical and electronic components.